AIM
sretuta

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6

Hilarious!

Afrenhouse is one of the most hilarious flash series I've ever watched. Keep it up, happy breif retirement.

Omaha. Omaha.

Artisticly Done

The animation flowed smoothly. Great music choice and the sounds and graphic deaths the soldiers went through made me feel like I was in the movie. The 3D view is a good way to make you feel like you're in the movie...

Keep up the good work.

Konstantine Konstantine

Nicely Done

Your style is interesting and the music blends in as well. I love the music overall... where did you find it?

HotCod32 responds:

The song by Something Corporate, and has been one of my favrots for a long time... Its never actaly been recored for any of there eps or albums, but is always in there live set list... You used to be able to download it from there sight on mp3.com, i don't know if that places is back up yet

Gerkinman4 The Deku Tree Gerkinman4 The Deku Tree

Cool

What is that song called in the beggining... I know it's from Enigma but what is the song called?

Xombie: Chapter 3 Xombie: Chapter 3

Awsome

You deliver another good flash. It almost seems as if this were an actual movie because of the good voice acting and great choice of music...
Great Work.

Dhalsim's SECRET Dhalsim's SECRET

Muahaha

do one on ryu... rofl
good shnit mang... keep it up

MakefunNotwar718 responds:

Good looks on the 10s! But um, about the Ryu one, what would I joke about? Gimme some ideas. =D

arfenhouse teh movie too arfenhouse teh movie too

omfg...

too many words to describe this flash... but, I think this was the funniest flash out there in Newgrounds taht I know of (untill the 3rd one comes out :])

son bitch counter strike son bitch counter strike

Hehe

Slayin, slappin, god modin... seems like what I did when I HAD admin back in my server. :]

The Matrix Has You. The Matrix Has You.

Hillarious

Hillariously funny... keep up the great work.